TICKET TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Tickets will be delivered to your address as mentioned at the time of booking.
2. Change of address is not permitted under any circumstances.
3. For Apartment and Offices, tickets delivered at the Reception / Security is deemed
as delivered to you.
4. Tickets once booked cannot be cancelled nor refunded.
5. All Terms & Conditions mentioned on the back of the hard ticket, pertaining to
entry in to the venue are applicable.
6. All returned couriers or unserviceable couriers due to any reason whatsoever,
will be placed at ticket counter at box office located in the venue, 3 days before
event date. Customers can show their ID proof and collect the returned couriers
from the designated counter. Courier charges of returned or unserviceable couriers
will not be refunded.
7. Courier will reach in a sealed envelope containing Ticketgenie hologram at sealing point, please don’t receive any courier in tampered condition.
1. Original Hard Ticket should be produced at the time of entry for validation.
2. Entry will not be allowed if the hologram / barcode / or any security feature
on the ticket is tampered.
3. Ticket is valid for one person only & re-entry is NOT allowed, unless otherwise
specified on the original ticket.
4. Right of admission and right to expel based on misconduct are reserved with the
5. Please retain the ticket in its working condition till the end of the event.
6. Children above the age of 3 years must have a valid ticket.
7. The organizers reserve the right of admission & frisking for security reasons
at any point. Your co- operation is solicited.
8. Helmets, cigarettes, bags, handbags, bottles, lighters, matchboxes, cans, cameras,
any audio visual recording equipment & banned substances are strictly prohibited.
9. Food and drinks from outside are not permitted.
10. The organizer does not take any responsibility for injuries, loss or theft of
any personal belongings of the Ticket holder.
11. This event is subject to Force Majeure conditions.
12. No refund is applicable, if the event is cancelled or curtailed due to unforeseen
circumstances after commencement of the event.